Monday, December 22, 2014

Welcome!



I love to thrift. Seriously. Every time I go thrifting, I feel like I'm on a giant treasure hunt, looking for the most unique and interesting thing I can find. On this blog, I will share my thrifting adventures and the great things I find. I will also share various tips so that you can  have success at the thrift store.


So a little about me and my thrifting history...

I still remember one of the first times I stepped into a thrift store. I was appalled! It thought it smelled so bad and I was surrounded by tons of old clothes! I couldn't understand why anyone would shop there.

Fast forward a couple of years, I am about 16 years old and step into a thrift store with curious eyes and anticipation. This time I was able to look past the "unique" smell. This time I saw a store full of beautiful and interesting garments at dirt cheap prices. This time I came home with tons of wonderful pieces. I was hooked.

Now, I'm 19 and am still hooked on thrifting. It's one of my favorite hobbies and never gets boring for me (especially since I'm a college student on a limited budget). 


I look forward to sharing my love of thrifting with you!  




thrifting for records in my favorite thrifted dress






No comments:

Post a Comment