Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What to look out for- Holiday Fever

"What to look out for" is a new blog series that I will be doing. Each season, I will be posting a couple of  things you should keep an eye out for at the thrift store. Right now, as Christmas and cold weather approaches, here are 3 awesome things the thrift stores are full of.

1) Ugly Christmas Sweaters




I have a very large soft spot in my heart for "ugly" sweaters, especially Christmas sweaters. Right now, the thrift stores are swarming with them, so pick one up for your holiday party!



2) Mugs




Hot Chocolate is perfect for a cold winter day, so make sure you have a cool mug to drink it out of! Thrift stores are teeming with quirky and beautiful mugs. Also they are usually super cheap!



3) Flannels




I love flannels! They are warm and comfy, perfect for the chilly weather. I have so many, but let's be honest, can you ever have enough? I recently bought one with a red and green plaid pattern, perfect for Christmas. Also ladies, don't forget to check the men's section, since they usually have a ton of flannels, and because who doesn't love an over-sized flannel?!



p.s. my etsy shop is stocked up with a couple of winter sweaters...check them out!

winter sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment