Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Goodwill Thrift Haul- A Little Disappointing

Hey Thrift Buddies!

I went to the thrift store the other day...and I only got two things! Can you believe it! Let me tell you, Goodwill disappointed me this time. I saw a couple cute things, but nothing that fit right. It was kinda sad. 

So the two things I bought were a record and a cup. I don't have a record player...yet. But, I bought this record in anticipation and because I liked the photo- there is a lion and a lamb on it. ♥ Also I bought this green cup to use when I'm painting with watercolors. The cup also reminds me of camping which makes me happy. 

I literally only spent $1.44 that day, which is crazy for me at the thrift store.


  
I just love this record sleeve- I can use it as decoration until I get a record player

 
The dark green and the white speckles ♥


There were a few things that caught my eye, but I didn't buy. 

I found this denim shirt very interesting. I love embroidery so much, so when I saw the white stitching on the denim, I grabbed the shirt immediately. This shirt made me smile, but sadly it didn't fit right. 


  
I've never seen a denim shirt embroidered like this, pretty cool though

I really liked this sweater, but it was a little small, and I like my sweaters to have lots of room. Anyway, I just loved the pattern and the colors. Ahh it was so beautiful! Perfect for a cabin or something. Also it was 100% wool! I hope someone cool buys it and rocks it!



  
So beautiful and warm
I only got two treasures this time, but I am satisfied with my purchases.
I still love Goodwill and I'm not gonna give up on it!

Good Ol' Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment