Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ocean City- Thrift Shop Exploring

Hey Thrift Buddies!

The other day, some friends and I went on a mini road trip to Ocean City, NJ. It was an amazing trip! I've never been to the beach in winter, so I was so excited to cross this off my bucket list. The day was perfect! The sun was shining, the sky was clear, the water was oh so blue...it was just a bit chilly. After visiting the beach. we went to a little town full of super cool shops. One of the shops we came across was called Mew to You. The earnings from this thrift store helps to rescue cats. The store was so cute and homey. There were little trinkets everywhere. They also had some pretty valuable vintage stuff, which was really cool to see. We went on a day when records were half off! My friend and I picked up six records, for a $1 each! Also, there were like 5 vintage Elvis records, how cool is that!





Found so many awesome records!

Elton John & Village People ♥

Olivia Newton John & Nat King Cole- So Good!




If you have never experienced the beach in the middle of winter, I would definitely encourage you to. When it's not summer, a quiet and peaceful slumber resides on the beach and the surrounding town, It's the perfect place to find some rest and enjoy the beauty of the ocean.

Also, if you ever find yourself in Ocean City stop by Mew to You, it supports a great cause!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome finds! I love the out of the way, tucked into the boardwalk places. This looks like a fantastic little store and I love the cause

    ReplyDelete