Tuesday, January 27, 2015

On My List


Hey Thrift Buddies!

Here are 5 thing that are currently on my list! I search for them every time I go to the thrift store.

1) Sunflower Dress

 love dresses and sunflowers and all I want is a cute little 90's sunflower frock! This has been on my list for a couple years, but I’m not giving up.




this dress I found on pinterest is so perfect!


2) Denim Jacket

I want a nice worn denim jacket that I can restyle and make my own! I've seen some really cute tutorials on pinterest that show denim jackets restyled. One tutorial showed sewing a canvas painting on the back of a jacket. Another showed tie-dying a jacket. And another showed covering a denim jacket in patches. The possibilities are endless! 






3) Sheep or Lion Figurine

My favorite animals are lions and sheep, so I’m always keeping my eyes open for little lion and sheep animals trinkets that I can put around my room to make me smile.


cute little lion statue found on etsy


4) Embroidery

I love embroidery so much, little colorful details on cotton shirts melt my heart, so I am always looking out for them.


love the floral embroidery found on this shirt

5) Record Player

I love the idea of having a record player, but they are really hard to find at a thrift store. I have been searching for a while! I might have to give in and just buy one, because I really want to listen to my records.




how cool is this record player from urban outfitters?!


So yea, that's my list at the moment. 

Comment below and share your own list!



No comments:

Post a Comment