Friday, March 20, 2015

What to look out for- Spring is Here!

Hey Thrift Buddies!

Happy first day of spring! To celebrate this day, I put together a list of things to keep an eye out for at the thrift store. I am so excited for the warm weather and the flowers that come with spring!

Here are 3 things the thrift stores are full of that are perfect for spring!



1) Short Sleeve Button Down Shirts



Short sleeve button down shirts are essential for spring. They are classy but still fun! I also love that most of them are made from cotton, so you stay cool in the warm spring weather. Here are some funky one's I found. I especially love that they have colorful floral patterns.



2) Denim Overall Shorts




Denim Overall Shorts are so 90's and super cute! I found a regular overall shorts version and a dress version. I can't wait to wear these around town! Also, I think that the shorts will be perfect for gardening and trips to the farmer's market.



3) High Waisted Shorts




One thing I love about thrift stores is that they always have a large supply of cool vintage highwaisted shorts and pants. I found some black and white checkered shorts. I also found a pair of vintage classic Levi cutoff shorts. Another plus is that shorts are usually pretty cheap at the thrift store, I usually only pay about $4 for a pair!


Good luck with your Spring thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment