Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Crazy Thrift Shopper

Hey Thrift Buddies!

I have something to admit to all of you...I am a crazy thrift shopper.

Yep, it's true!

I just love thrifting so much! It is probably one of my favorite things to do. Goodwill is my happy place. Whenever I go to a thrift store, I can't help but smile as I walk through the doors and inhale the musty smell. I slowly walk through the rows of clothing, methodically selecting the pieces that are interesting and catch my eye. After a couple minutes my arms become piled high with beautiful pieces of clothing. People start to stare at me, the little girl covered in clothing...but I don't care. I then drag all the clothes into a changing room and have a party trying on different outfits.




I love the process of searching for cool vintage pieces. No matter what I know that the thrift store will always be a place where I can relax, leave my worries behind, and get lost in the endless rows of clothing.

So are you a crazy thrift shopper?

No comments:

Post a Comment