Thursday, May 21, 2015

Reading Thrift Haul

Hey Thrift Buddies!

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that my roommates and I took a trip to Reading, PA to go thrift shopping. We went to 3 different thrift shops that Saturday. I found some awesome things, but I never got the chance to show you what I got.

Here are some of my favorite items from that day.

love this denim dress!

this dress is covered in tiny little daisies. also this dress actually used to be a lot longer, but I cut off the bottom.
classic tee. I cut off the bottom of this shirt too.
I love this light denim skirt, it actually used to be a lot longer, but I cut it off.
tropical dress with parrots! perfect for a day at the beach! I cut the bottom off of this dress too.

That is my thrift haul! Lately I have been really into cutting off the bottom of long dresses and skirts, to better fit my petite body. I might hem them later, but as of right now I actually like the raw edges.

2 comments:

  1. I love the denim skirt! And nice move to cut it shorter - it looks like its the perfect length now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I really like the shorter length too!

      Delete