Monday, June 29, 2015

Warm Weather & Goodwill Outlet

Hey Thrift Buddies!
It's finally summer! I am enjoying the warm weather and the freedom from school. Because I have so much free time now, I have been visiting Goodwill a lot recently! Also, I found out that the new Goodwill near me has an outlet! Goodwill outlets are amazing, it's basically the clearance section of the thrift store. All the clothes that don't sell in the main stores are sent to the outlet. They throw everything in bins and you have to dig through it all for hidden treasure. I'll be honest, this is not for the fainthearted...I have found some very interesting things in those bins, but I've also found some very awesome things! Also, at the outlet, everything is sold by the pound, meaning you can get a beautiful dress for less than a dollar!

So these are my thrift stores finds from the past couple of weeks. Some of these beauties are from the Goodwill outlet and others are from the main Goodwill store.


Sunflowers ♥



I love the vintage tag on this shirt
Got this awesome jacket for $2 from the outlet

This is actually a skort- so 90's!
I always love a good pair of overalls

Lion t-shirt! I've actually wanted this shirt for a long time!

Overall, I had a great time at Goodwill and the Goodwill outlet.
One of these days I will dedicate a blog post solely to the Goodwill outlet, since I love it so much!





Blog: http://chantillythrift.blogspot.com
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChantillyForest



1 comment:

  1. I love the outlet!! I always get a few that side eye me when I talk about it but really...you can find that diamond in the rough. Enjoy reading your blog <3

    ReplyDelete